You’ve probably seen billboards or heard radio ads from other ugly house buyers such as Homevestors. There are several such nationwide companies. Baritone is a local company in Phoenix, Arizona, and we buy ugly houses too, but only in the Phoenix metro area!
What does it mean to buy “ugly houses”?
We are real estate investors, so we buy various types of properties, but the type of properties we buy most often need a lot of repairs, hence the term “ugly houses”. We pay very fair prices, but we have to buy below retail price in order to make a profit, so “ugly” type homes that need work generally make the most sense.
“We buy ugly houses” doesn’t really mean that the home you’re selling is ugly, just that it needs more repair work than you want to do yourself. We buy houses in any condition, no matter how pretty or ugly, and we don’t require you to do any repairs. That is a big advantage over the traditional sales process, where you have to fix the property up into pristine condition, list it for sale, and wait until the property appeals to a buyer who wants to live in it.
Other advantages of selling your house to Baritone:
- Quick close – We can close within a few days, or at any point in the future depending on the time frame that works best for you.
- No closing costs – We pay all the closing costs, so you know exactly how much you’re going to walk away with.
- No commissions – We are licensed real estate agents, but we do not charge any commissions when buying houses in as is condition.
- No appraisal – No appraisal is required to sell your property. Whatever price we agree on with you, we will pay that price.
- No showings – We will view the property once and that will be it! You won’t have people traipsing through your home every day and criticizing your property.
- Local company = Better deal! – We are a local home buyer in the Phoenix Arizona area, so we don’t have the big marketing budget that national “we buy ugly homes” companies do. That means we can give you a better price on your home!
Give us a call today, at (480) 447-3577, or fill out the form below, and we will visit your property and give you a fair, no obligation offer on your home.