We Buy Houses Phoenix AZ!
Baritone is a local home buyer in Phoenix AZ. We have been buying homes here since 2002.
You may have heard that there are a number of unethical people in the cash home buyer industry, who want to take advantage of you. That is certainly true in some cases. But we would like to show you how we are different. Our primary focus is integrity. In other words, we only want to buy your home if selling it is the best possible solution for you. And we have a number of options for you, not just selling your home for cash for a discounted price.
Before we do anything else, we will sit down with you to make sure we understand your situation. We will review all of the options and help you decide what makes the most sense for you and for your home. The following are the primary options that usually work out best, but there are a number of other creative options that we can discuss, depending on your needs:
- Sell Your House For Cash In As-Is Condition
- Sell Your House On Payments For Full Retail Value Or Higher
- List Your House For Retail Sale
Option 1. Sell Your House Fast For Cash
Our tag line is “We Buy Houses Phoenix AZ”, because we can buy your Phoenix area home fast, for cash, with no repairs, if that is the best fit for your situation. Selling your house to Baritone for cash might be your best option if any of the following apply:
- You need to sell your home faster than the traditional sales process would allow.
- Your property needs a lot of repairs that you are unable or unwilling to do yourself.
- You don’t want to deal with the uncertainty of not knowing how long it will take to sell your home, or how much you will get for it.
- You don’t want a lot of strangers walking through your property and judging you.
- You are a landlord who is tired of dealing with tenants, trash, and toilets.
- You need to sell quickly in order to avoid foreclosure.
- You are relocating and want to sell your house quickly so you can move.
- You have inherited a property that you need to be rid of.
- You are dealing with expensive probate costs.
- You are struggling to make the payments on your property.
- You own a vacant house that is continually getting broken into.
- Your property has been fire damaged.
- You are going through a divorce and need to sell the family home.
- You want to sell an occupied property without disturbing the tenants.
- You want to let someone else deal with the hassle of evicting bad tenants.
- You need to sell a home with code violations or HOA violations.
- Your life is simply too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market.
If you decide that selling your house for cash, in as-is condition, is the best option for you, we will make you a quick, fair offer. This is the way we operate:
- Face To Face – We will meet you at your property at a time that’s convenient for you, and after viewing the property we will make you a fair offer that same day.
- Cash Buyers – We will pay all cash for your house. We won’t be getting a loan, so you will not have to worry about any delays from the loan process, or whether we’ll qualify.
- No Showings or Inspections – We will view the property once and that will be it! You won’t have people traipsing through your home every day, criticizing your property and making messes.
- Quick Close – We can close quickly, and we will guarantee to complete the purchase of your house in the agreed upon timeframe, at the agreed upon price. It can be as fast or as slow as you would like — we can have a check in your hand in as little as 7 days, or we can work with whatever timeframe is comfortable for you.
- No Closing Costs – We pay all the closing costs, so you know exactly how much you’re going to walk away with.
- No Commissions – We are licensed real estate agents, but we will not charge any commissions when buying your house.
- No Appraisal – No appraisal is required to sell your property. Whatever price we agree on with you, we will pay that price.
- No Clean Up – You can leave whatever possessions, debris, or trash you want at the property. We will clean it up after closing.
- No Rush To Leave – If you need to stay in your home for a while after the sale is completed, we can work that out.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please give us a call at (480) 447-3577, or fill out the form below:
Option 2. Sell Your House On Payments
We typically buy houses for all cash. But selling your home on payments may be a better option for you if:
- You owe more than the home is worth (aka you are “under water” or “upside down on your mortgage”); or
- You aren’t quite upside down on your mortgage, but you don’t have enough equity to pay commissions and closing costs; or
- You don’t need all your cash up front, and you would like to get a better return on your money than sticking it in the bank at a very low interest rate.
When we buy a home on payments, we can pay market value or sometimes even higher! You can read more details here about selling your house on payments for higher than market value.
Option 3. List Your Phoenix AZ House For Sale
Our primary focus is BUYING homes, but that is not always the best alternative for you. Listing your home for retail sale, on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) might be the best option for you if:
- You don’t need to sell quickly.
- Your home is in good condition, or, you are ready and willing to take on whatever repairs are needed to get the home into good condition.
- You don’t mind dealing with the hassles of the traditional sales process.
Listing your home with an agent and going through the traditional sales process will often generate the most money for you, if you can handle the issues mentioned above. We are licensed real estate agents, and we can help you list your home if that is the best solution for you. We will let you know how much we would recommend that you list the home for, versus how much we could buy it for, so you can evaluate all of your options.