I have done a fair amount of research into the potential tax consequences of a Short Sale, Foreclosure, or Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure. There seems to be a lot of confusion about it, even among CPAs and other tax professionals. Hopefully this will clarify things a little bit. DISCLAIMER: I am not a CPA […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"The follow through was beautiful...we closed the next week!" Hear Gail tell more about her experience in the video below:Gail Herberth, Mesa AZ
"We found [Baritone's] number off of a sign, and thank God we did..." Hear Marshall tell more about his experience in the video below:Marshall Appell, Mesa Arizona
"You were the only responsive person that I called!" Hear Donnita tell more about her experience in the video below:Donnita C., Peoria, Arizona
"I lost my source of income and needed to sell my house ASAP. I was walking to the store, and I saw Bob's number on a sign..." Hear Matt tell more about his experience in the video below:Matt Lisenby, Phoenix, Arizona
"I can't believe it! Now I can retire..." Hear Linda tell more about her experience in the video below:Linda Jackson, Mesa AZ
- Part time Project Manager needed for minor rehabs, property turns – Baritone LLC
- What is the Probate Process in Arizona and When Is It Required?
- Should I List My House With a Real Estate Agent or Sell my House to an Investor?
- The Vacant House in my Neighborhood is Dragging Down The Values. What Should I Do?
- Should I Call a Public Adjuster If My House Burns Down?