As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure help
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"I lost my source of income and needed to sell my house ASAP. I was walking to the store, and I saw Bob's number on a sign..." Hear Matt tell more about his experience in the video below:Matt Lisenby, Phoenix, Arizona
"We found [Baritone's] number off of a sign, and thank God we did..." Hear Marshall tell more about his experience in the video below:Marshall Appell, Mesa Arizona
"I can't believe it! Now I can retire..." Hear Linda tell more about her experience in the video below:Linda Jackson, Mesa AZ
"The follow through was beautiful...we closed the next week!" Hear Gail tell more about her experience in the video below:Gail Herberth, Mesa AZ
"You were the only responsive person that I called!" Hear Donnita tell more about her experience in the video below:Donnita C., Peoria, Arizona
- Part time Project Manager needed for minor rehabs, property turns – Baritone LLC
- What is the Probate Process in Arizona and When Is It Required?
- Should I List My House With a Real Estate Agent or Sell my House to an Investor?
- The Vacant House in my Neighborhood is Dragging Down The Values. What Should I Do?
- Should I Call a Public Adjuster If My House Burns Down?