Selling Your House To Baritone
Here is How The Process Works, Step by Step:
- You tell us about your property.The first step is to take 60 seconds to give us some quick information about your property, by filling out the form here, or by calling us at (480) 447-3577.
- We will review your info.Once we receive your property info, we will look it over and do some quick research to see if the property meets our buying criteria. And don’t worry, the property does NOT have to be in good condition! We buy properties in as-is condition that have been fire damaged, or that have city liens, overgrown weeds, full of trash, broken down, needing repairs, and with all sorts of other issues.
- We will contact you to set up a quick appointment.After determining that we want to buy your house, we will call to set up an appointment. We will meet you at the property to take a quick look around and make sure the property matches what we talked about. You won’t have to do any cleaning or repairs.
- We will present you with a fair, written, cash offer.After looking at the property, we will usually be able to make you an all-cash offer right on the spot! After reaching agreement on the purchase details, we will fill out a purchase agreement together with you. Then we will send the purchase agreement to a reputable title company, so they can verify that the title is in order.
- We will close on the purchase!Because we’re paying cash, we can close quickly — in as little as 7 days, or we can work with your schedule if you prefer a longer closing time. We will pay all the closing costs, and there will be no fees and no realtor commissions to worry about, so you will know exactly how much money you will be receiving. When it is time for the closing, you will go to the title company and sign the closing documents.
- You get paid!After closing, the title company will get you the money ASAP. They can send you a check or deposit the money directly into your bank account.
Get started now: Submit your property info here.
Hear Marshall tell about his experience selling his house to Baritone: