The Phoenix, Arizona (Phoenix metro area) real estate market has been through some of the most significant ups and downs in the country over the last several years. In June 2006, at the apex of the bubble, the median home price across the greater Phoenix area reached a high of $280,000, with an average price […]
Archive | Real Estate Market Statistics RSS feed for this section
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"The follow through was beautiful...we closed the next week!" Hear Gail tell more about her experience in the video below:Gail Herberth, Mesa AZ
"I lost my source of income and needed to sell my house ASAP. I was walking to the store, and I saw Bob's number on a sign..." Hear Matt tell more about his experience in the video below:Matt Lisenby, Phoenix, Arizona
"You were the only responsive person that I called!" Hear Donnita tell more about her experience in the video below:Donnita C., Peoria, Arizona
"We found [Baritone's] number off of a sign, and thank God we did..." Hear Marshall tell more about his experience in the video below:Marshall Appell, Mesa Arizona
"I can't believe it! Now I can retire..." Hear Linda tell more about her experience in the video below:Linda Jackson, Mesa AZ
- Part time Project Manager needed for minor rehabs, property turns – Baritone LLC
- What is the Probate Process in Arizona and When Is It Required?
- Should I List My House With a Real Estate Agent or Sell my House to an Investor?
- The Vacant House in my Neighborhood is Dragging Down The Values. What Should I Do?
- Should I Call a Public Adjuster If My House Burns Down?