You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Tag Archives | stop foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"We found [Baritone's] number off of a sign, and thank God we did..." Hear Marshall tell more about his experience in the video below:Marshall Appell, Mesa Arizona
"I lost my source of income and needed to sell my house ASAP. I was walking to the store, and I saw Bob's number on a sign..." Hear Matt tell more about his experience in the video below:Matt Lisenby, Phoenix, Arizona
"You were the only responsive person that I called!" Hear Donnita tell more about her experience in the video below:Donnita C., Peoria, Arizona
"I can't believe it! Now I can retire..." Hear Linda tell more about her experience in the video below:Linda Jackson, Mesa AZ
"The follow through was beautiful...we closed the next week!" Hear Gail tell more about her experience in the video below:Gail Herberth, Mesa AZ
- Part time Project Manager needed for minor rehabs, property turns – Baritone LLC
- What is the Probate Process in Arizona and When Is It Required?
- Should I List My House With a Real Estate Agent or Sell my House to an Investor?
- The Vacant House in my Neighborhood is Dragging Down The Values. What Should I Do?
- Should I Call a Public Adjuster If My House Burns Down?